1 YEAR BLOGVERSARY

05:58:00



Hey guys!!
It feels just like yesterday when I gave it a thought about starting a blog and it is a year already since I published my first post. There’s been a lot of pot-holes along the way but it is a gradual process right?

I have received a lot of love and praise on my blog till now. If you are visiting for the first time, Welcome! Please take some time to scroll through my posts, hope you like it. (I blogged about the reasons I decided to blog here) and get to know me here.

Somewhat, my blog encourages me even though I’ve not been consistent these past few weeks, I have been trying to keep up with life like I told us here. I must admit, launching this blog has been and would continue to be one of the best decisions I ever made in my life and with time and good works, eventually the pendulum will swing in my favor.

I am so thankful and awed to every one of you that have been following from the start and also those visiting for the first time, thanks for your support and wonderful comments. I’m hoping you stick around because this is just the beginning.

Cheers to greater years!!


HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!

Don’t forget to leave me a comment of what you think about my blog, SHARE let’s CONNECT!!


 LUCHY

You Might Also Like

0 comments

#htmlcaption1 #htmlcaption2